In just over a week, I will be flying to Bali. A new, undiscovered destination – there isn’t much else that excites me more. I decided to join this trip last August and it’s finally here. You can imagine – every time the word Bali comes up, I smile like a giddy toddler about to get her hands on a double choc-chip ice-cream cone.
I have a basic bucket list that I would like to complete and some of the activities has been booked already as part of the Follow The Sun ‘Eat, Play, Yoga’ trip I am joining. Let’s think of the list as a teaser of content to come cause you know I will capture each experience – on Instagram and a #eyeheartbali series of blog posts.
Bali Bucket List
- Yoga classes on the beach and overlooking gorgeous scenic views
- Yoga on a SUP (stand up paddling) board
- A traditional Balinese cooking class
- Cycling through the rice paddies
- Taste Luwak coffee (Remember the movie ‘The Bucket List’?)
- Snorkelling day trip
- Surfing for hours
- Spend the majority of at least one day being a complete water baby
- Spa TLC treats galore – massages, facials, manicure & pedicure
- Explore a traditional market and do a bit of shopping
- Wander the streets, meet some of the locals
- Visit heritage sites like temples
- Lie in a hammock, read my book and enjoy outdoor showers
- Write in a journal (There’s a travel novel in me… one day)
- Learn how to meditate
You can tell I’m excited, can’t you?! I’m hoping to film bits and pieces to create an overview video so watch this space…
Have you visited Bali? What else could I add to my bucket list? I will be there for two weeks. Two weeks of Bali bliss.